|Read a Post|
|Reply to this Post|
design of instructional discussion boards
|Posted By: Kathleen Roberts on August 26, 2003|
How about these:
Andrews, D. (2002, April). Audience-specific online community design. Communications of the ACM, 45(4), 64-68.
Dringus, L. (1999, Fall). Resource requirements for online learning environments. Journal of Instruction Delivery Systems, 13(4), 20-29.
Graham, C., Cagiltay, K., Lim, B., Craner, J. & Duffy, T. (2001). Seven principles
of effective teaching: a practical lens for evaluating online course assessment. Retrieved from http://ts.mivu.org/default.asp?show=article&id=839
Markel, S. (2001). Technology and education online discussion forums: Itís in the response. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, IV(II). Retrieved from http://www.westga.edu/~distance/ojdla/summer42/markel42.html
Morrison, G., Ross, S., & Kemp, J. (2001). Designing Effective Instruction (third edition). New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Preece, J. (2000). Online Communities Designing Usability, Supporting Sociability. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
| Effective discussion boards in online education by Janet Smith on June 24, 2003|
- Thoughts or articles by Cecil McManus on July 2, 2003
- Discussion Board by Robyn Harding on July 14, 2003
- Re: Effective discussion boards in online education by Andrew Topper on August 6, 2003
- Online Education by Leilani Carbonell Pedroni on August 6, 2003
- good article by Wanda Nitsch on August 14, 2003
- design of instructional discussion boards by Kathleen Roberts on August 26, 2003
- Still more articles on this topic! by Andrew Topper on August 29, 2003
- Some comments on this topic - based on my experiences by Andrew Topper on August 30, 2003
- online discussion boards by Susan Schroeder on September 3, 2003
- Interest in collaborating on a presentation @ SITE 05 on this topic? by Andrew Topper on August 2, 2004