|Read a Post|
|Reply to this Post|
|Posted By: Amanda O'Shea on February 26, 2003|
My name is Amanda O'Shea & I work for an organisation called the South Australian Middle Schooling Network - SAMSN for short. Currently I am working with a secondary school & its feeder primary schools to further develop its transition program. A copy of your "getting ready for high school" would be fantastic.
Is it possible to transfer electroniacally? If not SAMSN's address is
C/O LOWER NORTH DISTRICT OFFICE
CLARE SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5453
If postage costs are a problem I am sure something could be negotiated.
Unfortunately I do not have ready access to data that could assist but the discussion has assisted thinking in this area.
| Student Transitions into the Middle School and High School by Joan Meidl on February 16, 2003|
- student transitions by bob tyra on February 20, 2003
- Joan: by Deborah Morris on February 26, 2003
- Special Education/students with disabilities by Donna Martinez on February 27, 2003
- Student Transitions by Martha Murphy on February 27, 2003
- Links to papers & school project sites by Jack Willis on February 28, 2003
- Transitions by pat frost on March 5, 2003
- transitions to high school by Jill McClay on March 5, 2003
- M.Ed thesis by Steven Van Zoost on March 5, 2003
- Parents in the loop when students move into middle school/high school by Deborah Davis on March 11, 2003
- Transitions to university by Javier Marrero on March 12, 2003
- student transition by Analia Leite on March 18, 2003
- Transitions to HS from MS by Phillip Seager on April 22, 2003