- Evans, N. J., Broido, E. M., Brown, K., & Wilke, A. (2017). Disability in higher education: A social justice approach. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Isaac Gottesman (2016). The Critical Turn in Education: From Marxist Critique to Poststructuralist Feminism to Critical Theories of Race. New York: Routledge. Series in Critical Social Thought.
- Hartlep, N. D., & Scott, D. P. (2016). Asian/American curricular epistemicide: From being excluded to becoming a model minority. Rotterdam, The Netherlands: Sense.
Book has been praised: https://psmag.com/news/why-are-asian-americans-missing-from-our-textbooks
- Martin, L., Fasching-Varner, K., & Hartlep, N. (2017). Pay to play: Race and the perils of the college sports industrial complex. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger.
- Hartlep, N., Eckrich, L. T., & Hensley, B. O. (Eds.). (2017). The neoliberal agenda and the student debt crisis in U.S. higher education. New York: Routledge.