- Strategies of SegregationRace, Residence, and the Struggle for Educational Equality by David G. Garcνa (Author)
I would like to review this book. Thanks!!
- Shaffer, T. J., Longo, N. V., Manosevitch, I., & Thomas, M. S. (Eds.). (2017). Deliberative Pedagogy: Teaching and Learning for Democratic Engagement. East Lansing, MI: Michigan State University Press.
- Accountability and Opportunity in Higher Education: The Civil Rights Dimension (March 2018); Harvard Education Press; Editors Gary Orfield and Nicholas Hillman
- First-in-Family Students, University Experience and Family Life: Motivations, Transitions and Participation (2017); Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; Editors:
Sarah O'Shea, Josephine May, Cathy Stone, and Janine Delahunty
- Leadership Theory: Cultivating Critical Perspectives (2017);Publisher: Jossey-Bass; Editor: John P. Dugan