- Edward Brantmeier & Maria K. McKenna (Eds.)
Pedagogy of Vulnerability
- The Undocumented Americans (2020)
By KARLA CORNEJO VILLAVICENCIO
(Learned about this book, published 3 months ago from NPR Code Switch)
- "The Years that Matter Most: How College Makes or Break Us"
By Paul Tough
I would like to write the book review, as I've done in the past for TCR.
- "What Does Injustice Have to Do with Me?" Engaging Privileged White Students with Social Justice
by David Nurenberg
(Rowman and Littlefield, ISBN:978-1-4758-5374-2)
- Meghan Manfra: Action Research for Classrooms, Schools and Communities (Sage, 2020)