- Teaching about Gender Diversity: Teacher-Tested Lesson Plans for K-12 Classrooms; Edited by Susan W. Woolley, Lee Airton
- Dear Book Review Editors,
Would you be interested in reviewing a recent book I wrote on preschool literacy? It's entitled Supporting Literacies for Children of Color: A Strength-Based Approach to Preschool Literacy (Routledge, 2020). If so, I can ask Routledge to forward an E copy of the book.
Many thanks and best,
San Francisco State University
- Hi, This is salma Ali, a phd candidate from Texas A&M university. I am interested in writing a book review. How can I access the list of books need to be reviewed. Thank you
- Examining Teach for All: International Perspectives on a Growing Global Network
Editors: Matthew A.M. Thomas, Emilee Rauschenberger, Katherine Crawford-Garrett
Published: August, 2020
- Dear Editors of book reviews:
Thank you for reviewing my book, The Art of Reflective Teaching: Practicing Presence.
I wonder if it is possible to correct several spelling errors in the review: My name is Carol Rodgers (with a d) rather than Rogers (without a d). The book addresses mindfulness and meditation rather than the "mediation." If corrections could be made, I would appreciate it.