- Latino Educational Leadership: Serving Latino Communities and Preparing Latinx Leaders
Across the P-20 Pipeline; 2018; Authors: Cristobal Rodriguez, Melissa A. Martinez, and Fernando Valle; Publisher: Information Age Publishing
- Posecznick, A. (2017). Selling Hope and College: Merit, Markets, and Recruitment in an Unranked School. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.
- Tandberg, D. A., Sponsler, B. A., Hanna, R., W., & Guilbeau, J. P. (Eds.). (2018). The state higher education executive officer and the public good: Developing new leadership for improved policy, practice, and research. New York City: Teachers College Press.
- Ball, Daisy and Nicholas Hartlep. Asian/Americans, Education, and Crime: The Model Minority as Victim and Perpetrator. 2018 (paperback). Lexington Books.
This book explores the intersection of the "model minority" stereotype and Asian/Americans' criminal justice contact. Specifically, it engages with cases in which Asian/American students committed crimes on campus.
- Mulvihill, Thalia M. and Swaminathan, Raji (2017). Critical Approaches to Life Writing Methods in Qualitative Research. Routledge Press. New York and London.