- Mulvihill, T. M., & Swaminathan, R. (2020). Arts-based educational research and qualitative inquiry: Walking the path.
- Keith C. Barton and Li-Ching Ho,
Curriculum for Justice and Harmony: Deliberation, Knowledge, and Action in Social and Civic Education
- Joanne Golann, Scripting the Moves: Culture and Control in a No-Excuses School
- Introduction to Intersectional Qualitative Research by Jennifer Esposito and Venus Evans-Winters from 2021
- Twomey, S. J., & Johnson, R. (2019). Living teacher education in Hawai‘i: Critical perspectives. University of Hawaii Press.