- Heinz-Dieter Meyer "The Design of the University: German, American, and 'World Class'" (Routledge 2017)
- I'm writing because we have actually already written a book review of
Delgado Bernal, D.; Burciaga, R.; & Flores Carmona, J. (2015) Chicana/Latina testimonios as pedagogical, methodological, and activist approaches to social justice. New York, NY: Routledge. ISBN: 978-1138962972
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to take a look. No pressure, but we think it is an important book to review. The review is overwhelmingly positive, and it also makes a comment on the field of testimonio research in education.
James C. Jupp,
Director M.Ed. in Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
Associate Professor of Curriculum and Pedagogy
Department of Teaching and Learning
Georgia Southern University
AAACS Program & Conference Committee, C&P Governing Council
JAAACS Editor, JCP Associate Editor, NYARJ Associate Editor
Educational Borderlands, Section Editor
AERA Division B Historian & Communications Officer
- Strunk, K. K., Locke, L. A., & Martin, G. L. (2017). Oppression and resistance in Southern higher and adult education: Mississippi and the dynamics of equity and social justice. New York, NY: Palgrave.
- Author: Claudia G. Cervantes-Soon; Title: Girls Rising: Transformative Education in Times of Dystopia; University of Minnesota Press; https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0816696543/hnetreviews-20?dev-t=mason-wrapper&camp=2025&link_code=xm2
- Author: Frank Hernandez and Elizabeth T. Murakami (Editors); Title: Brown-Eyed Leaders of the Sun: A Portrait of Latina/o Educational LeadersInformation Age Publishing; https://www.amazon.com/Brown-Eyed-Leaders-Sun-Portrait-Educational/dp/1681234491