|Read a Post|
|Reply to this Post|
|Posted By: Robert Barta on June 5, 2003|
I am a 35 year retired teaching veteran.
I survived the "classroom authority" part of teaching by this philosophy. I learned this from a teacher who survived in the classroom for 50 years.
He said, "When you get up in the morning get on your knees and thank your God that you are still here, and then go to school and just LOVE THOSE KIDS"!
One of the most vital keys to managing and maintaing respect for others and for learning in the classroom is for teachers to learn how to "love those kids"!
I encourage you to persevere with this project.
Robert J Barta
| classroom authority in practice by David Gehle on April 9, 2003|
- Classroom authority by Duane Swacker on May 12, 2003
- Classroom Authority by Amanda Plummer on May 15, 2003
- Classroom Authority by Martha Murphy on May 15, 2003
- Here's topical article.... by Martha Murphy on May 15, 2003
- Classroom Authority by Thomas Murray on May 17, 2003
- A Sense of Power by Camilla Greene on May 18, 2003
- Classroom Authority by Virginia Richardson on May 28, 2003
- Classroom Authority by Robert Barta on June 5, 2003
- classroom authority by Adam Lefstein on June 11, 2003
- Authority in the classroom by Daniel Lawless on June 16, 2003