|Read a Post|
|Reply to this Post|
MA in Information and Communication Technology in Education
|Posted By: Emily Young on September 4, 2003|
Thanks for your communication re above. What aspect of research did you work on?
I have been advised to use an ICT approach involving a team teaching approach consisting of three other teachers and myself (two IT teachers, one art and one english teacher).
The suggested route I have been given is to monitor the new first year adult class for two weeks and to write down what what we are teaching for each class and get the comments of the students as well as to observe their progress. The diaries are then checked by me and in consultation with the other teachers we identify an area of difficulty the students are encountering and implement an ICT project to solve this. This completes the first cycle.
The second cycle is to implement the project for one week only, keep the diaries again and assess progress or lack of progress. Then write up findings, recommendations and conclusions. Finally submitting total thesis by end February 04. All this will be happening from mid September. Wish me luck!!!
I would like to hear what aspect you worked on and what results you obtained.
Thanks for writing to me.
| MA in Information and Communication Technology in Education by Emily Young on July 2, 2003|
- distance education by Timothy Timanywa on July 13, 2003
- Check training departments in corporations, also by John Welch on July 13, 2003
- Technology & Adult Ed by Gerald Brong on July 23, 2003
- Reply to Emily by Pitso Teboho on July 24, 2003
- Communication & tech by Vaughan coleman on July 29, 2003
- Adult Learners by Deborah Harrell on August 5, 2003
- Adult Education by mary-anne neal on August 14, 2003
- ECT by Vaughan coleman on August 25, 2003
- request by fateme mohammadi on June 23, 2004