The goals of the organization are:
1. Raise awareness about the physical inactivity levels of America's youth and the state of physical education across the nation.
2. Promote the need for reforming educational policy to include mandatory daily physical education classes for children in grades K-12.
3. Promote model quality physical education programs in every state.
4. Empower physical educators, parents and community leaders to become advocates for quality, daily physical education.
5. Stimulate private and public funding for quality physical education.