- On Mutant Pedagogies
Seeking Justice and Drawing Change in Teacher Education
2016 - 236 pages
Stephanie Jones (University of Georgia, USA) and James F. Woglom (Humboldt State University, USA)
ISBN Paperback: 9789463007429
- Cultivating Racial and Linguistic Diversity in Literacy Teacher Education: Teachers Like Me by Marcelle Haddix (2016)
- Author: Christopher Emdin
Title: For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood . . . and the Rest of Y'all Too
Note: I've already written the review. How can I submit it if the book is approved for review?
- Hildebrandt, S. A., & Swanson, P. (2016). Understanding the World Language edTPA: Research‐Based Policy and Practice. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
- I have two books that I have edited that I would like TCR to consider reviewing:
1) Reassessing the Social Studies Curriculum: Promoting Critical Engagement in a Politically Polarized, Post-9/11 World (Edited by Wayne Journell)
2) Teaching Social Studies in an Era of Divisiveness: The Challenges of Discussing Social Issues in a Non-Partisan Way (Edited by Wayne Journell)
Both books were published by Rowman & Littlefield in 2016