- Warrior women" Remaking postsecondary places through narrative inquiry.
Authors: Mary Young & Janice Huber
Forthcoming: September 2015
- I would like to review the book, Kirshner, B (2015) Youth Activism in an Era of Education Inequality. NYC; NYU Press
- Tuck, E. & McKensie, M. (2015). Place in research: Theory, methodology, and methods.
New York City, NY: Routledge.
- Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education: Implications for Policy and Practice
Edited by Jeanne Marie Iorio and Will Parnell
- "Charter Schools, Race, and Urban Space: Where the Market Meets Grassroots Resistance"
Kristen L. Buras
"When Middle-Class Parents Choose Urban Schools: Class, Race and the Challenge of Equity in Public Education"
My name is Ben Schwab and have just recently finished my M.A. at Teachers College. I have taken classes on American education politics and history and am deeply interested in urban districts and the politics of school choice. I would welcome the opportunity to review one or both of the two books mentioned above. Thank you.