- Jame Nehring, WHY TEACH? NOTES AND QUESTIONS FROM A LIFE IN EDUCATION
- Education: How to teach your kids, increase c… (Kindle Edition) by Ryan Smith
- Embracing Risk in Urban Education: Curiosity,… (Paperback) by Alice E. Ginsberg, Maxine Greene
- Hi. This is Dr. Michael Hanchett Hanson. I'm Adj Asst Prof in Human Development and have directed the Masters Concentration in Creativity and Cognition for the last 12 years. My new book, published by Palgrave Macmillan, will be out October 7: Worldmaking: Psychology and the Ideology of Creativity. Educational application of the construct of "creativity" and associated practices is a central theme of the book.
Will the TC Record be reviewing the book? Show on the editorial staff should I follow up with about this?
- Revisiting Education in the New Latino Diaspora
Edmund Hamann, Stanton Wortham, and Enrique G. Murillo, Jr (Editors)