- Contemplative Qualitative Inquiry
Practicing the Zen of Research
Valerie J. Janesick (Author)
183 pp. / 6.00 x 9.00 / Apr, 2015
Requests should be addressed to Book Review Editor, Left Coast Press, Inc. at the address below.
Left Coast Press, Inc.
1630 N. Main Street #400
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Phone: (925) 935-3380
Fax: (925) 935-2916
Volunteer reviewer: Andrea M. Hyde, Western Illinois University
- Warrior women" Remaking postsecondary places through narrative inquiry.
Authors: Mary Young & Janice Huber
Forthcoming: September 2015
- I would like to review the book, Kirshner, B (2015) Youth Activism in an Era of Education Inequality. NYC; NYU Press
- Tuck, E. & McKensie, M. (2015). Place in research: Theory, methodology, and methods.
New York City, NY: Routledge.
- Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education: Implications for Policy and Practice
Edited by Jeanne Marie Iorio and Will Parnell