- Theatrical Journey Playbook: Introducing Science to Early Learners through Guided Pretend Play by Elizabeth Bruce, published by CentroNia, ISBN 978-0-692-91903-3.
Complimentary review copy available via regular mail. Please email email@example.com or call 202-841-7182. Many thanks!
- Journell, W. (2017). Teaching politics in secondary education: Engaging with contentious issues. Albany: SUNY Press.
- I would like to suggest publishing a review of Richard Rothstein’s 2017 book The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America on the Teachers College Record (TCR). Rothstein’s book, listed as Amazon’s “#1 Best Seller in Urban Planning and Development”, could attract many readers to the TCR website. Plus, a review of his book could also increase your readers’ understanding of how U.S. government policies have helped construct the de jure segregation that currently exists in our neighborhoods and schools—which could, in turn, could inform education research and practice. Knowing the importance Rothstein’s work for the field of education, I would gladly volunteer to write a review of his book for TCR.
- Ness, D., Farenga, S. J., & Garofalo, S. G. (2017). Spatial intelligence: Why it matters from birth through the lifespan. New York: Routledge.
- Miguel Gallardo - Maria and Me